Tuesday, April 26, 2016
Thursday, August 20, 2015
Thursday, July 23, 2015
- Relationship: The first and foremost thing to consider before planning a baby is your relationship. You must access yourself, whether you are ready to take your love relationship one step ahead by becoming parents of a new born baby. Whether you are married or still living in a live-in relationship, all these things are very important to consider before going ahead.
- Career: Another thing worth considering before planning for a baby is your career. If you are a career oriented woman, then you must remember that after having a baby, you will have to spend the initial months round the clock with your baby. If only you can sit on a maternity leave for few months, then plan for it.
- Space: The third parameter to consider is the issue of space. In other terms, you must consider, whether you have enough space to accommodate both of you with the new born, who will especially need more hygiene and extra space. You must also think of enough space to accommodate things that will come up with the baby in his or her upbringing.
- Goal: Lastly, do consider your ultimate goal or objective before planning a baby. Think on all the pros and cons of having a baby and how it will affect not only your finances, time and also relationships all together and whether you will be able to manage it all after having a baby.
- Fruits: Needless to say you might be knowing it yourself that fruits are very important to be taken during pregnancy for overall nutrition of the baby in the womb and also of the pregnant mother. However, make sure to avoid certain fruits like papaya that are not good for pregnant ladies. You can gorge upon fruits like apples, oranges, bananas, grapes and many more.
- Yogurt: It has been observed that many pregnant ladies become lactose allergic during pregnancy and they can’t have milk, so such ladies can gorge upon curd or yogurt to compensate for milk, as it contains calcium and necessary minerals too.
- Salad: Go on a lot of green vegetables in the form of salad for those hunger pangs during pregnancy. Not only will it be the handiest option but also the most nutritious option too. However, make sure to wash the veggies before consumption.
- Cheese: Pregnant ladies can consume cottage cheese to fulfill their daily need of calcium instead of eating calcium supplements for initial months of pregnancy. You may make it delicious by sprinkling some salad dressing or adding fruits on it.
- Raisins: Get a power dose of energy during those tricky and painful 9 months by eating a handful of raisins everyday. You may also soak raisin overnight and eat them in early morning to avoid nausea in pregnancy.
Thursday, June 6, 2013
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
The last month of your pregnancy has begun and with this starts the full excitement for your baby’s birth. The baby is almost formed and you are almost ready to give birth to a new life. Read on to know about the changes in the ninth month of pregnancy.
Changes in the Mother
· In the ninth month of pregnancy, you will feel the urge to urinate frequently due to your baby’s movement towards the cervix.
· During this month of pregnancy, there will be an increase in vaginal discharge.
· Due to increased heaviness, you might also feel backache and discomfort in the pelvic areas.
· This month, a pregnant lady also feels leg cramps and itching on the abdomen.
· Due to heavy weight, a pregnant lady will feel uncomfortable to move around in this last month of pregnancy.
· On the emotional front, you will feel relieved that you are almost there.
Changes in the Growing Baby
· In the last month of pregnancy, your baby will take up almost al the space in your womb.
· In this month, your baby will continue to put on fat and will have pink skin.
· During the ninth month of pregnancy, your baby will have soft bones on head and soft nails.
· The baby starts storing iron in the liver for outer life.
· This is the month of pregnancy, when your baby will move towards the pelvis and then towards the cervix, just ready for the birth.
With the starting of the eighth month of pregnancy, your wait for your new born baby is just two month away. This is one of the most crucial months of pregnancy and it is the time when your baby will complete his or her formation. Read on to know about the changes in the eighth month of pregnancy.
Changes in the Mother
· In the eighth month of pregnancy, a pregnant lady might feel short of breath due to extreme pressure on the lower chest.
· Moreover, the weight of the baby adds strain to the pregnant lady’s lower back and stomach.
· During this month of pregnancy, you might also feel uncomfortable while sleeping.
· In the eighth month of pregnancy, you will also feel increasing Braxton Hicks contractions.
· In this phase of your pregnancy, your navel will stretch out and flattened as your size increases.
Changes in the Growing Baby
· In the eighth month of pregnancy, the baby is womb is almost formed and will look the same during birth time.
· Baby’s kicks will be felt even stronger in this month of pregnancy.
· Your baby is also in a condition to distinguish between light and dark.
· This is the time of pregnancy, when your immunities will be transferred to your baby and it will help the baby to fight off infections after birth.
· Due to less space in the womb, during this stage of pregnancy, your baby will turn into a downward position, almost ready for birth.