The last month of your pregnancy has begun and with this starts the full excitement for your baby’s birth. The baby is almost formed and you are almost ready to give birth to a new life. Read on to know about the changes in the ninth month of pregnancy.
Changes in the Mother
· In the ninth month of pregnancy, you will feel the urge to urinate frequently due to your baby’s movement towards the cervix.
· During this month of pregnancy, there will be an increase in vaginal discharge.
· Due to increased heaviness, you might also feel backache and discomfort in the pelvic areas.
· This month, a pregnant lady also feels leg cramps and itching on the abdomen.
· Due to heavy weight, a pregnant lady will feel uncomfortable to move around in this last month of pregnancy.
· On the emotional front, you will feel relieved that you are almost there.
Changes in the Growing Baby
· In the last month of pregnancy, your baby will take up almost al the space in your womb.
· In this month, your baby will continue to put on fat and will have pink skin.
· During the ninth month of pregnancy, your baby will have soft bones on head and soft nails.
· The baby starts storing iron in the liver for outer life.
· This is the month of pregnancy, when your baby will move towards the pelvis and then towards the cervix, just ready for the birth.